Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to the Dark Side!



Don’t under estimate me. When I go searching I find. I usually don’t like what I find but I always win. I’m a double edge sword, dangerous, your worst enemy. Any other person would have been ashamed maybe felt guiltily by what I’ve just done, but no not me! Yes a little evil and conniving but it was soo worth it. I’m tired of being the good girl but that’s over. I’m gonna take everything from under you and you wont even know what hit you. I’m a damn good liar too when I have to be so bee careful and don’t let my baby face fool you. Stop trying to be like everyone else and try to be a little more original. Just like you can keep secrets I can keep them better. ;o)~
Sweet Kisses! Xoxo
Weezy

1 comment:

Luscious L said...

I will single handedly bring down the company I work for from the inside out and all those bastards I work for! Specially that demon I work with! Wahahahahah