Sunday, November 15, 2009

Barely Breathing

I wish I was suffering from a severe case of amnesia or a terminally ill something, or is there such decease where you can’t feel anything or have no emotions. Sometimes I wish I can rip my heart out so it can stop beating. Or what can I do to feel numb enough so I don’t feel anything anymore. How much deeper can I go till I cant feel much of nothing and the pain stops. Its only a matter of time before the structures crumbles or your hands stop shaking enough to hit pause . How far do you have to drive to get away from all the noise or is my only option to drive blindly till I hit something hard enough to wake me? Where can you hide where no one will find you so that I can finally breath and think. Where can you stand so you don’t feel like you‘re in the way? Physical cuts & bruises always fade but your heart will always bear scars. I need that magic wand to make everything go away or make me disappear. What do you do when you’ve got nothing else.

To be continued.....

Luisa

No comments: