
Love is not like it use to be. No one writes love letters anymore. No more serenades. It’s all about hookups and then on to the next one. Falling in love is the easy part, but staying together and being true to each other is the hard part. The problem is that we are in a lazy generation. No one wants to fight for anything anymore. I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with hooking up or one night stands cuz yes shit happens and people make mistakes but its just so easy to make a mistake. I would be willing to sacrifice my life for someone, to spend the rest of my life with someone. I know that might sound stupid and ridiculous but I’m willing to try and give it my all. If it doesn’t work out that ok at least I know I gave it my all. Marriage used to be a sacred union but now everyone takes it as a joke. They get married and weeks later, months later they are getting divorced. I wanna hear more love poetry and I wanna read more love letters. I want people who love each other to be together. I hate all this it’s complicated shit. This I slept with 100000 other people while being with you. Women we need to work harder. Fuck your man 10000 times a day if you have to. Put on that sexy outfit, do those kinky things he loves and kick up your sex lives up a notch. And men stop thinking with your dicks. Learn how to love your girl for who she is and what she does for you. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, dreaming in a cruel world. I know somethings are far beyond repair but we'll never know till we try..................
Sweet thoughts
Lu
No comments:
Post a Comment