A wise woman once told me, “Speak up even if your voice shakes” Maybe that’s my problem, I haven’t been speaking up, or maybe I’m not speaking up loudly or clearly enough. Maybe I’m not being understood or heard. I hate having to repeat or explain myself. I don’t think I’m a very complicated girl. I’m like a glass, you can always see right thru me. People can always tell when I’m happy, mad or depressed, I wear my heart on my sleeves. And yes my glass can get a little foggy sometimes, and I might have a few layers to me but at the end I never have anything to hide. I like to have my own individual thing going. I’ve always admire people who are different, someone who marches to their own drums. I love someone who has their own thing going and don’t really care what people think. I hate being smothered , I like to have my space. I get lost in my thoughs in my own little world but sometimes you just have to let me be. I can be a little selfish sometimes but what’s wrong with wanting something just for me, something of my own. So what if I don’t want to share, tough! Hmmm I guess the problem is, the things I don’t want to share are not mine in the first place. I’m doing it a little different this time around. That’s what life its, keep trying to you finally get it right. With Love,
Weezy
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment